Friday, September 3, 2010

RUN, COWARD


SO I DREW A DRAGON WHO LOOKS LIKE A WEEDY SEA DRAGON AND LIKED HIM SO I MADE HIM A PICTURE

This is still in that phase where it's mostly complete, but I still feel like it needs shit, but don't know what else to add. I feel like the magma needs more texture or something but have no clue how to add it. Also yay for experimenting with lighting and watercolors!

Anyway, I have two other big monsters I aim to do pictures like this one for. It's nice to just do a random picture that has nothing to do with anything.

2 comments:

  1. perhaps he's looking at someone/some other monster/thing/etc in the other picture? he seems to have his attention on something!

    I LIKE HIS EXHAUST HORNS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FFFFFFFFFFFFFF that's right, I was gonna have him looking at a little humen child but totally forgot to add him in. NEED TO DO THIS

    ReplyDelete