Sunday, June 13, 2010

ENEMY













Enemy is my newest....thing. I don't know what to call it. I just suddenly decided HEY I KNOW I'LL DRAW THE CRAZIEST SHIT I CAN MUSTER and suddenly I had a new style and a bunch of characters.


So far the premise is the main character, Malach Giltine (the dude with the stitched-shut mouth and screws for eyes) is the son of a death god (or shinigami, for all you animu fans out there) . He comes to a big city place because it's full of bastards who like to cheat death, so he has to make sure that they all die when and how they're supposed to. Also, many of them are making deals with demons to preserve their life, so there's a fuckton of goblins and imps and shit skulking about behind the scenes.

I haven't really decided on much for many of these guys yet regarding their personalities and stuff, other than that Alec is A) The Dragon to the bigger villain (the evil little girl) and B) a terrifying psychopath who lives entirely for the amusement he derives from making people suffer in horrible ways.

Also, more doodles.

These dudes and the style are ridiculously fun to draw, so I might wind up making an actually decent picture or two for this story.

1 comment: